Some Things You Might Want To Know About Me.
- I love all animals. Presently I have four rescued dogs(Rudi, Slinky, 1900, and Luke) and a cat (Mr. Good Cat). All are named for movie characters.
- I read voraciously. Mostly history, much of it about Titanic, and The Great War and murder mysteries.
- I grew up in a home filled with music and have thousands of vinyl LPs and CDs.
- I collect glass. Carnival, Depression, Crystal, and Teacups and Saucers.
- I am not fond of cooking but manage well enough because I love to eat the foods of my childhood.
- I am a laundry ninja (neighbors whisper about the perfectly aligned laundry on my lines).
- I am in a committed relationship with a fella I have known for more than 30 years.
- I have a wonderful grandson who is my pride and joy.
- I worked at the same location for nearly 35 years and loved every moment.
- My Grandmother lived to be 101 years old. So I don't plan to go anywhere for many years.
- I am an IWA VIP member.
My library is where I work most of the time. It had been my childhood bedroom. Oh if these walls could talk. Usually there is a dog sleeping on the daybed and often one in the chair, as well as another at my feet beneath the desk.
Now, it's your turn. Tell me something about you.